Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

Mani Monday: My Julep Collection

Hi everyone! I'm so glad it's summer because now I have so much time to work on my blog and give quality material at a consistent rate. I made a few changes to make my post schedule more realistic and I hope that everyone appreciates them. Today on Mani Monday, I'll be sharing my Julep collection. I have been getting a lot of new polish lately, so I will probably update this soon. I have
all of the polishes categorized by both finish and color. I hope my collection inspires you to join Julep, and if you want more information on this awesome company, please refer to my previous post about Julep by searching the tag "Julep". Enjoy!

First, I'll go by colors. I apologize in advance for not having the names, but this is meant to inspire people to grow their collections. In an update, which will be coming soon, I'll also have names so that you can purchase the ones you like.


Pinks



Oranges



Silvers



Clears(all top coats)



Nudes



Browns



Greens



Purples



Blues



Reds


And now by finish.....

Cremes



Shimmers



Glitters(which I also consider a color ;-)



Special effect



Top coats

I fell in love with Julep the first time I used it and I remember looking at my 7 pitiful Juleps and hoping that one day my collection would grow. Well, look at it now! I hope you all enjoyed this and again, I hope this inspires you to join Julep's subscription service. It's $25 a month for a customizable box that can include a mix of polish and beauty products such as makeup and face creams. Unlike most subscriptions, you can skip a month if you don't have the money or if you just aren't interested in the collection that month. Each polish retails at $14 and if you get 3 in your box, you're saving $11, so it's definitely worth the money. Feel free to contact me for more information and I'll see you all tomorrow when I start an exciting food series that's sure to bring the heat ;-)

1 comment: